- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Photos don’t always need to show some huge effort on the part of the photographer in order to resonate. This quiet and simple image of the unpacking of a photo exhibit makes you want to see more. The exhibit, ‘I Still Do: Loving and Living with Alzheimer’s’ by photographer and author Judith Fox, documents the effects that the disease had on her husband, Dr. Edmund Ackell. It is on display at the Russell Senate Office Building.