- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Whoever she is ... she needs to be locked up [and] put away in cuffs. People need to be able to, you know, sing songs.”
– Justin Bieber, slamming Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) on Hot 99.5 for her “felony streaming” crusade against streaming online copyrighted work.