- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) announced raising $800,000 for his Senate campaign in the second quarter, bringing his cash-on-hand total to more than $2 million.
Flake brought in more than $1 million in the first quarter, during which he announced he was running for the seat of retiring Sen. Jon Kyl (R). Democrats do not yet have a candidate in the race.
“It’s not easy raising money in Arizona in the dead of summer, so I could not be happier given the continued strong showing of support for the campaign,” Flake said in a statement. “Our finance committee worked their tails off and they deserve all the credit for another impressive quarter.”