- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Rep. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) announced raising $800,000 for his Senate campaign in the second quarter, bringing his cash-on-hand total to more than $2 million.
Flake brought in more than $1 million in the first quarter, during which he announced he was running for the seat of retiring Sen. Jon Kyl (R). Democrats do not yet have a candidate in the race.
“It’s not easy raising money in Arizona in the dead of summer, so I could not be happier given the continued strong showing of support for the campaign,” Flake said in a statement. “Our finance committee worked their tails off and they deserve all the credit for another impressive quarter.”