- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The National Republican Congressional Committee launched a TV ad against Rep. Dave Loebsack (D-Iowa), whom the NRCC sees as increasingly vulnerable.
The ad ties Loebsack to President Barack Obama and reminds voters of his vote in favor of the economic stimulus package in 2009.
“Last time President Obama pushed a wasteful stimulus plan, Dave Loebsack went along with it — and we got burned,” the ad’s announcer says. “The economy got worse. Now, President Obama is pushing more wasteful stimulus spending. What will Dave Loebsack do? Tell Dave Loebsack: Don’t burn us again.”
The NRCC spent just $11,200 on the ad, which is running for two weeks in the Cedar Rapids and Davenport media markets.