- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
When I was studying photojournalism, I had a professor who would present an award at the end of each week called the “Stopper Award” — nothing special, just a rubber bathtub plug on a chain. It was given not necessarily for the best image of the week but for the photo that, when viewed with all of the work as a whole, got your attention first. Bill gets the Stopper Award this week for a photo of House Democratic Caucus Chairman John Larson during a news conference. The image has a powerful impact that just makes you stop and look.