- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
With President Barack Obama in Las Vegas on Monday, conservative group Crossroads GPS relaunched a Spanish-language TV ad that it ran in the city during the debt-limit debate.
The group spent $25,000 for the 60-second ad running on broadcast channels Monday and Tuesday, timed with Obama’s western campaign swing. The president also is doing official administration events to outline his American Jobs Act proposal and other economic efforts.
“Nevada unemployment is sky high while housing has hit rock bottom, and the president’s latest Band-Aid is too little, too late,” Crossroads GPS spokesman Jonathan Collegio said in a statement.