- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Thrice-losing GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell wants supporters to know she likes a whole bunch of the Republican Party’s presidential candidates, has given money to two of them and plans to donate to two more.
While she believes “a lawn gnome could beat Obama” in 2012, she is leaning toward backing former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney as the GOP nominee. She donated to Romney and to businessman Herman Cain. She wrote in an email Sunday night that she plans to also donate to former Speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) and former Sen. Rick Santorum (Pa.) because she thinks their voices deserve to be heard in the debate.
O’Donnell said she would use the money she would have spent on some throw pillows from Target to give to Gingrich and Santorum.
Her ideal Cabinet for Romney would include Cain as either chairman of the Federal Reserve or as Treasury secretary and Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) as vice president.