- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I was the little kid growing up who saw a picture of the White House and said, ‘I’m going to be there someday,’” she said.
And she found her experience in the hockey world has been helpful while working for Quigley, co-chairman of the Congressional Hockey Caucus.
“It’s nice to be able to combine my love for hockey with politics in an office with probably the most hockey-focused Member of Congress,” Sisemore said. “I think it would have been better if I had been a Blackhawks fan, but he’s working on it.”
While she loves working in communications on the Hill, Sisemore hasn’t ruled out returning to hockey. “If politics doesn’t work out, I might have to get an [Alexander] Ovechkin jersey,” she joked, referring to the Washington Capitals hockey star.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to email@example.com.