- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
A disruptive BlackBerry transformed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid from serious to a little bit silly on Tuesday. The Nevada Democrat was making his pitch for a jobs bill when the mobile device in his pocket started vibrating. “I have a one-track mind,” he joked to reporters after passing the offending BlackBerry to an aide. “It’s really hard for me to talk while I’m being tickled on the side.” Even CQ SenateWatch Editor Niels Lesniewski (right) cracked a smile in the brief moment before the Senator bounced back to his message.