- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
A disruptive BlackBerry transformed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid from serious to a little bit silly on Tuesday. The Nevada Democrat was making his pitch for a jobs bill when the mobile device in his pocket started vibrating. “I have a one-track mind,” he joked to reporters after passing the offending BlackBerry to an aide. “It’s really hard for me to talk while I’m being tickled on the side.” Even CQ SenateWatch Editor Niels Lesniewski (right) cracked a smile in the brief moment before the Senator bounced back to his message.