- Quiz: Who Wore This Campaign Fashion Better?
- Trying to Make Sense of the Post-New Hampshire Republican Race
- Redistricting Case Could Delay North Carolina's Primary
- What We Learned From New Hampshire
- Trump, Sanders Win Huge in New Hampshire
Republican state Del. Rick Snuffer is moving toward a run against 18-term Rep. Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.). Snuffer told Roll Call that he will make a final decision by the end of October. He lost a bid for the seat in 2004, getting just 35 percent to Rahall’s 65 percent.
Rahall won with only 56 percent of the vote in 2010, his lowest percentage since 1990, when he squeaked by with 52 percent.