- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Almost two dozen Republican Members are scheduled to join Mitt Romney on Oct. 26 for a Washington, D.C., fundraiser to benefit the former Massachusetts governor’s presidential campaign, according to a copy of the invitation.
The breakfast reception is set for the headquarters of the American Trucking Associations and is being co-hosted by a dozen lobbyists. The Members listed as planning to attend have all endorsed Romney’s bid for the GOP presidential nomination and include Sens. Roy Blunt (Mo.), Orrin Hatch (Utah) and James Risch (Idaho), as well as Reps. Jeff Flake (Ariz.), Joe Heck (Nev.) and Todd Rokita (Ind.).
Individuals who raise $10,000 for the event will get a photo with Romney. Those wishing to attend are being asked to contribute at least $500. Political action committees are being asked to donate $1,000.