- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Fundraising reports show Republican Rep. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) raised more than a half a million dollars for his campaign to fill the seat of retiring Sen. Jon Kyl (R). The figure increases his war chest to more than $2.3 million in cash on hand.
Flake has a financially formidable opponent for the Republican nomination in real estate investor Wil Cardon, who raised a little more than $400,000 and loaned his campaign just more than $800,000 to bring in a total of $1.2 million for the third quarter.
Former Arizona Democratic Party Chairman Don Bivens raised $325,000 for his bid.