- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Schrader said new beliefs on pain management are difficult for him to cope with. He does not agree with the anthropomorphism of animals, the idea that animals have humanlike qualities. His take is simpler: Animals don’t care and have their own view of the world. It was time to move on.
“I spent the first third of my life gong to school, being academic and enjoying the opportunity to think creatively, and the middle third of my life I spent doing stuff,” Schrader said. “And at this point, I’m putting what little I learned doing into practice and am starting to use the intellectual part of Kurt Schrader one more time.”