- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Despite being the first Congressional office she has worked in, Gowani thinks it’s a good fit.
“I love his values and what he stands for,” she said of Honda, who supports comprehensive immigration reform and maintaining good relations with the American Muslim community.
Although she doesn’t plan on working in politics forever, she’s keeping a few things in mind while she’s here.
“We can get caught up in wearing a suit every day and looking sharp and forgetting that there are people who will never own a suit in this country,” she said. “We need more people who remember that.”
Submit news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to Hill Climbers here.