- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) raised $1.6 million in the third quarter, a total his campaign touted as a record for a Senate candidate.
Hatch now has $4 million in cash on hand with six months to go until the April 21 state GOP convention, where conservative groups have vowed to challenge his bid for a seventh term.
However, no prominent name has stepped forward since GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s surprising announcement in August that he would not run for Senate.
“The campaign has amassed the best campaign team ever assembled in Utah,” Hatch campaign manager Dave Hansen said in a statement. “We have invested in canvassing the state from corner to corner and ensuring that the Senator’s message is heard.”