- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Former Secret Service agent and Republican Maryland Senate candidate Dan Bongino picked up an endorsement from Sen. Mike Lee (Utah), a tea party favorite who is getting involved in GOP primaries.
In an email from his Constitutional Conservatives Fund political action committee, Lee took a stab at playing kingmaker and wrote to supporters, “As part of my ongoing search for ‘the right people,’ I recently met with Dan Bongino, an exciting, young U.S. Senate candidate in Maryland.”
He went on to compare Bongino to others who have garnered tea party support.