- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Former Secret Service agent and Republican Maryland Senate candidate Dan Bongino picked up an endorsement from Sen. Mike Lee (Utah), a tea party favorite who is getting involved in GOP primaries.
In an email from his Constitutional Conservatives Fund political action committee, Lee took a stab at playing kingmaker and wrote to supporters, “As part of my ongoing search for ‘the right people,’ I recently met with Dan Bongino, an exciting, young U.S. Senate candidate in Maryland.”
He went on to compare Bongino to others who have garnered tea party support.