- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Former Secret Service agent and Republican Maryland Senate candidate Dan Bongino picked up an endorsement from Sen. Mike Lee (Utah), a tea party favorite who is getting involved in GOP primaries.
In an email from his Constitutional Conservatives Fund political action committee, Lee took a stab at playing kingmaker and wrote to supporters, “As part of my ongoing search for ‘the right people,’ I recently met with Dan Bongino, an exciting, young U.S. Senate candidate in Maryland.”
He went on to compare Bongino to others who have garnered tea party support.