- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“When the president’s progressive agenda is only being beaten out for Twitter popularity by Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters and Bieber fever, we have our work cut out for us.”
— Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) warning Heritage Foundation members that President Barack Obama still holds plenty of sway with the American public.