- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“When the president’s progressive agenda is only being beaten out for Twitter popularity by Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters and Bieber fever, we have our work cut out for us.”
— Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) warning Heritage Foundation members that President Barack Obama still holds plenty of sway with the American public.