- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Democratic Reps. Barney Frank (Mass.) (top left) and Mike Doyle (Pa.) (top right) strike similar poses, as do Democratic Reps. Bobby Scott (Va.) (bottom left) and Hank Johnson (Ga.) during a House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee meeting Thursday. The committee examined the risks of defaulting on the U.S.’s debt, a topic that clearly engrossed the panel’s members.