- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The Normandy Group reports that it will "address issues related to the Federal Trade Commission's review of competition and consumer matters with respect to Google." Google announced that it would hire the firms after the FTC began an antitrust investigation into the tech giant's business practices.
K Street Moves
American Defense International has added two new lobbyists. Jessica Kenyon, who will be ADI's director of health affairs, joined the firm after working at the Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center. And retired Army Col. David Rice signed on as vice president of business development and military affairs.
Submit K Street Files tips here.