- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
State Rep. Bette Grande (R-N.D.) will seek the House seat being vacated by Rep. Rick Berg (R), who is running for Senate.
Public Service Commissioner Brian Kalk (R) already declared he’s seeking the seat, and state Sen. Tony Grindberg (R) and state Rep. Al Carlson (R) reportedly continue to mull bids.
North Dakota Republicans traditionally pick their nominee at their annual convention this spring.
Democrat Pam Gulleson, a former aide to ex-Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.), is running for her party’s nod.