- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Businessman Jamie Wall announced Wednesday that he will run for Congress in Wisconsin’s 8th district. He is the first Democrat to jump into the race for the nod to run against Rep. Reid Ribble (R).
The campaign is touting Wall’s biography, emphasizing a background in dairy farming and small business and his Rhodes scholarship.
This is not Wall’s first run for Congress in the Green Bay-based district. He lost the 2006 Democratic primary for the seat.
The National Republican Congressional Committee quickly responded, criticizing Wall as someone who was already “rejected” in Wisconsin.