- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Businessman Jamie Wall announced Wednesday that he will run for Congress in Wisconsin’s 8th district. He is the first Democrat to jump into the race for the nod to run against Rep. Reid Ribble (R).
The campaign is touting Wall’s biography, emphasizing a background in dairy farming and small business and his Rhodes scholarship.
This is not Wall’s first run for Congress in the Green Bay-based district. He lost the 2006 Democratic primary for the seat.
The National Republican Congressional Committee quickly responded, criticizing Wall as someone who was already “rejected” in Wisconsin.