- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Businessman Jamie Wall announced Wednesday that he will run for Congress in Wisconsin’s 8th district. He is the first Democrat to jump into the race for the nod to run against Rep. Reid Ribble (R).
The campaign is touting Wall’s biography, emphasizing a background in dairy farming and small business and his Rhodes scholarship.
This is not Wall’s first run for Congress in the Green Bay-based district. He lost the 2006 Democratic primary for the seat.
The National Republican Congressional Committee quickly responded, criticizing Wall as someone who was already “rejected” in Wisconsin.