- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The president needs to take a step back and realize that no matter where the evidence leads, he must disclose all requested documents and provide the required testimony so the full story of what occurred can be known and the people ultimately responsible for implementing such a misguided program can be held accountable.
In 2008, candidate Obama made it clear that he understood that is how the American system is supposed to operate. He promised transparency and an end to Bush-era secrecy tactics. It’s time for him to begin to fulfill that pledge.
Mitchel A. Sollenberger is an assistant professor of political science at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Mark J. Rozell is a professor of public policy at George Mason University. Their forthcoming book, “The President’s Czars,” will be published in spring 2012.