- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Feinberg confirmed in a phone interview that he “plans on filing the paperwork this week.”
“I’m definitely thinking about running for Congress,” Feinberg said. “I’m taking the necessary steps to mount a primary challenge against Rep. Tim Murphy.”
Feinberg faces an uphill battle against Murphy, a five-term Republican from southwestern Pennsylvania with $720,000 in the bank.
In 2010, Murphy had no primary opposition and won re-election with 67 percent of the vote.