- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Feinberg confirmed in a phone interview that he “plans on filing the paperwork this week.”
“I’m definitely thinking about running for Congress,” Feinberg said. “I’m taking the necessary steps to mount a primary challenge against Rep. Tim Murphy.”
Feinberg faces an uphill battle against Murphy, a five-term Republican from southwestern Pennsylvania with $720,000 in the bank.
In 2010, Murphy had no primary opposition and won re-election with 67 percent of the vote.