- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Former MoveOn.org organizer Ilya Sheyman (D-Ill.) raised more than $250,000 for his campaign against freshman Rep. Robert Dold (R).
Sheyman chalked up much of his fundraising success to his role with MoveOn, but it’s unclear how much he has left in the bank. A Sheyman aide said the campaign was “still calculating” that figure and probably would not release it until Oct. 15.
Sheyman will face off with businessman Brad Schneider in the Democratic primary. Schneider’s campaign said his fundraising totals would likely not be available until Oct. 15.