- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
First lady Michelle Obama will meet supporters who donate at least $250 at an upcoming Washington, D.C., fundraiser for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign.
DC for Obama sent an email Sept. 30 asking for last-minute donations before the third-quarter fundraising deadline. Those who gave $250 were invited to an Oct. 11 reception at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in D.C. Donations of $1,000 allowed donors access to the “VIP Section” of the reception.
“Make a contribution of any amount today so your commitment can be represented in the financials that pundits will be dissecting in the weeks ahead,” the email stated.