- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
President Barack Obama has said repeatedly that our goal must be to “win the future.” No one can argue with that sentiment. But nothing defines the future more compellingly than a medical technology sector that is creating jobs, improving lives and developing exciting new innovations to confront and conquer disease and disability.
If Congress and the administration truly want to win the future, an essential first step is to support our effort to repeal this destructive and counterproductive medical device tax.