- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The National Republican Congressional Committee hauled in $1.5 million last week at a fundraiser for 10 Members in the committee’s Patriot program.
The event was hosted by members of the House GOP leadership and dubbed the second “Patriot Day.” The first, held in June, also raised $1.5 million.
The money raised on Thursday will be distributed among the 10 Members, who are viewed as potentially vulnerable next year.
The Members receiving a cut of the cash are Reps. Jeff Denham (Calif.), Judy Biggert (Ill.), Robert Dold (Ill.), Bobby Schilling (Ill.), Jon Runyan (N.J.), Michael Grimm (N.Y.), Bob Gibbs (Ohio), Bill Johnson (Ohio), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Scott Rigell (Va.).