- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
“And Secretary Carter in his new capacity is going to need to speed up the process, to help that speed up effort to speed up the process of controlling costs of acquisition.”
— Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin absolutely cannot wait for the deputy Defense secretary nominee, Ashton Carter, to get military spending under control.