- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“And Secretary Carter in his new capacity is going to need to speed up the process, to help that speed up effort to speed up the process of controlling costs of acquisition.”
— Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin absolutely cannot wait for the deputy Defense secretary nominee, Ashton Carter, to get military spending under control.