- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“And Secretary Carter in his new capacity is going to need to speed up the process, to help that speed up effort to speed up the process of controlling costs of acquisition.”
— Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin absolutely cannot wait for the deputy Defense secretary nominee, Ashton Carter, to get military spending under control.