- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“And Secretary Carter in his new capacity is going to need to speed up the process, to help that speed up effort to speed up the process of controlling costs of acquisition.”
— Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin absolutely cannot wait for the deputy Defense secretary nominee, Ashton Carter, to get military spending under control.