- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“And Secretary Carter in his new capacity is going to need to speed up the process, to help that speed up effort to speed up the process of controlling costs of acquisition.”
— Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin absolutely cannot wait for the deputy Defense secretary nominee, Ashton Carter, to get military spending under control.