- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
What this photo from Tuesday tells me is that Sen. Charles Schumer walked around the corner, saw Sen. Lamar Alexander talking to reporters and froze. Alexander had just announced on the floor that he would be resigning as Republican Conference chairman, and he had stepped out to take reporters’ questions. Both men are conference leaders for their respective parties, and Schumer is just completely frozen — like the statues beside him — absorbing the news.