- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Republicans say it does, and Democrats say it doesn't. The Democratic-controlled Legislature passed two plans that spread Latino voters across multiple districts, but Gov. Brian Sandoval (R) vetoed both.
Russell heard both sides' arguments Wednesday and said he would issue a written opinion, which is expected to come within the next month, the Sun reported.