- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Republicans say it does, and Democrats say it doesn't. The Democratic-controlled Legislature passed two plans that spread Latino voters across multiple districts, but Gov. Brian Sandoval (R) vetoed both.
Russell heard both sides' arguments Wednesday and said he would issue a written opinion, which is expected to come within the next month, the Sun reported.