- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Obama's statement coincided with a lobbying effort spearheaded by the Government Accountability Project. Participants in a coalition called the Washington Whistleblower Assembly took to the Hill on Tuesday to urge lawmakers to take action on the enhanced whistle-blower-protection bill.