- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Lawmakers definitely have their celebrity crushes, and celebs heart their own lawmakers.
Exhibit two: On Friday, film star Vince Vaughn introduced GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) to the crowd at the Liberty Political Action Conference.
“Dr. Paul’s friend to inspire liberty event attendees,” the Paul campaign said in its statement. According to the campaign, Vaughn and Paul are old friends because in 2009 Vaughn invited the Pauls to attend the premiere of “Couples Retreat.”
Also, Vaughn provided Paul with a quote for the back of his book, “End the Fed.”
“Everyone must read this book — Congressmen and college students, Democrats and Republicans — all Americans,” Vaughn said.
Because Vaughn is clearly the missing link between college kids, Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans.