- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Parkmobile already provided pay-by-phone parking near Foggy Bottom, Georgetown University Hospital and Nationals Park.
A competitor involved in a pilot program, Verrus Mobile Technologies, stopped providing service in the District last month, when the city officially chose Parkmobile as its pay-by-phone parking meter system.
“It provides another, convenient payment option for drivers,” District Department of Transportation interim Director Terry Bellamy said in a statement. “Instead of paying with cash or a credit card, all it takes is a couple clicks with the mobile app or a short phone call and you’re on your way.”comments powered by Disqus