- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Michigan lost a seat because of population decline and will have a 14-Member House delegation in 2013. While the state as a whole lost less than 1 percent of its population from 2000 to 2010, Detroit and the surrounding area were hardest hit, according to census data. The city lost a quarter of its residents during that decade.
Send news items on redistricting to Between the Lines here.comments powered by Disqus