- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Michigan lost a seat because of population decline and will have a 14-Member House delegation in 2013. While the state as a whole lost less than 1 percent of its population from 2000 to 2010, Detroit and the surrounding area were hardest hit, according to census data. The city lost a quarter of its residents during that decade.
Send news items on redistricting to Between the Lines here.comments powered by Disqus