- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Assistant Minority Leader James Clyburn (D-S.C.) is hosting a breakfast fundraiser Thursday for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) as she continues to recover from a gunshot wound she suffered in a January assassination attempt.
The fundraiser will be held at Democratic headquarters near the Capitol, according to an invitation obtained by Roll Call. Individuals who pay $1,000 will be listed as a host, as will political action committees that donate $5,000. The minimum donation is $250 for individuals and $1,000 for PACs.
Giffords, who has not yet announced her plans for next year, is a member of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s Frontline program, which helps Members by expanding their fundraising and outreach operations. Clyburn is the latest in a line of Giffords’ colleagues to lend a fundraising hand.