- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Cindy Flint, a native Chicagoan and former director of administration at the Travis County Democratic Party, signed on as primary and convention director. Brian Hodgdon, a former policy director for the Texas House Democratic Caucus, was hired as Texas Voter Activation Network director.
Rebekah Anthony, a former political associate for the Angerholzer Team, is finance coordinator.
And Rebecca Acuña, most recently communications director for state Rep. Garnet Coleman, was brought on as deputy political director for base outreach.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.