- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Cindy Flint, a native Chicagoan and former director of administration at the Travis County Democratic Party, signed on as primary and convention director. Brian Hodgdon, a former policy director for the Texas House Democratic Caucus, was hired as Texas Voter Activation Network director.
Rebekah Anthony, a former political associate for the Angerholzer Team, is finance coordinator.
And Rebecca Acuña, most recently communications director for state Rep. Garnet Coleman, was brought on as deputy political director for base outreach.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.