- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Issa also said a top concern is whether Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae "should continue existing as they are." The last time the committee addressed the government-sponsored enterprises was when Issa vowed to hold a hearing in January.
On another investigation, into a Government Accountability Office report on for-profit colleges, Issa has not released his findings, despite questions about whether politics interfered with the GAO's report.
Issa admitted they'd been "allowed to slip" and vowed to "do more on those," but he said the committee has had to spend its time wisely.
"We've had to prioritize based on time," he said, adding that Fast and Furious, for instance, was more important.