- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Despite lackluster fundraising in the second quarter, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) will run for his fourth term in 2012.
“There’s been some speculation out there that I might not seek re-election, so I wanted to put that speculation to an end,” he said in a television interview. “I’m definitely going to run.”
Yarmuth said he only raised $34,000 in the quarter because his campaign decided not to actively fundraise during local elections. Kentucky is hosting a gubernatorial race and other elections this year.