- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Despite lackluster fundraising in the second quarter, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) will run for his fourth term in 2012.
“There’s been some speculation out there that I might not seek re-election, so I wanted to put that speculation to an end,” he said in a television interview. “I’m definitely going to run.”
Yarmuth said he only raised $34,000 in the quarter because his campaign decided not to actively fundraise during local elections. Kentucky is hosting a gubernatorial race and other elections this year.