- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Despite lackluster fundraising in the second quarter, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) will run for his fourth term in 2012.
“There’s been some speculation out there that I might not seek re-election, so I wanted to put that speculation to an end,” he said in a television interview. “I’m definitely going to run.”
Yarmuth said he only raised $34,000 in the quarter because his campaign decided not to actively fundraise during local elections. Kentucky is hosting a gubernatorial race and other elections this year.