- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Freshman Rep. Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), who won his 1st district seat with just 52 percent of the vote, won’t face a rematch with Democrat Chad Causey in 2012.
In a statement on the state political website Talk Business, Causey said, “I am no longer considering a run for Congress in 2012.”
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee considers the 1st district a target next year. A knowledgeable Democrat told Roll Call that state Rep. Clark Hall (D), the former mayor of Marvell, is seriously considering a bid against Crawford.