- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Will the new process make the GOP race long enough to test the contenders and capture the publicís attention without being so long as to divide the party? Or will states ignore the RNC rules, figuring that theyíll still get plenty of attention from the candidates and media? Even supporters of the new rule donít yet know the answer to these questions.