- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Will the new process make the GOP race long enough to test the contenders and capture the public’s attention without being so long as to divide the party? Or will states ignore the RNC rules, figuring that they’ll still get plenty of attention from the candidates and media? Even supporters of the new rule don’t yet know the answer to these questions.