- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Will the new process make the GOP race long enough to test the contenders and capture the public’s attention without being so long as to divide the party? Or will states ignore the RNC rules, figuring that they’ll still get plenty of attention from the candidates and media? Even supporters of the new rule don’t yet know the answer to these questions.