- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Given current concerns, the 2012 presidential election isnít likely to be about foreign policy. But national defense and national security issues wonít be absent from the electorateís voting equation either, so both parties better figure out what they believe on the subject and how to communicate it to the voters.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.