- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Given current concerns, the 2012 presidential election isn’t likely to be about foreign policy. But national defense and national security issues won’t be absent from the electorate’s voting equation either, so both parties better figure out what they believe on the subject and how to communicate it to the voters.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.