- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
And although she considered taking the next day off, Muniz said she didn’t feel as if she had the right to ask for it.
“I remember the leadership saying, ‘We’re coming in, tomorrow’s a regular workday,’” she said. “Everyone else is going to be strong and go back and work and go on, and be collectively defiant.”
And on Sept. 12, that’s what she did.