- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Unless there is a remarkable turnaround over the next year, both parties will rely on a strategy of blaming each other for sinking the nationís economy. Unfortunately for Republicans, the donkey did not sink the boat in the story, but, of course, that wonít stop the GOP from blaming President Barack Obama for the nationís ills.
For the record, even though the pig was ďfat as butter,Ē it wasnít his fault either.
In the end, a tiny mouse capsized the boat and all of the animals took a bath in the bay. Similarly, some people are predicting that widespread dissatisfaction with Congress will result in incumbents of both parties being thrown out of office. In this case, donít be so sure that reality will mirror fiction.
At least not the kind that also comes in pop-up form.